Refunds and Return
SHOULD YOU WISH TO EXCHANGE/RETURN/CANCEL YOUR ITEM?
- You may cancel your order before we ship your goods, and you may return all full-price items within 14 days of delivery, provided you follow the return conditions specified below.
- It is not possible for reasons of economics or hygiene to return personalised or pierced jewellery items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may elect to refund the price at our discretion rather than processing a return.
- We do not charge for shipping returns sent from addresses in Europe. We may deduct the cost of shipping and insuring returns outside of Europe.
- This policy forms part of our Terms of Service; if there is a conflict between the terms of this policy and our Terms of Service, the terms of our Terms of Service shall prevail.
To return an item:
- Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and specifying the reason for the return.
- We will then provide you with shipping instructions and a return number.
- Follow the shipping instructions we have sent you.
Goods returned using any other method than the collection service we suggest are not covered by our liability policy. Pearl Shine is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or uninsured packages during the return process.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping location following the shipping instructions we provide.
- Items returned must be in unused original condition with all item tags attached, and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Any returned item that is damaged, worn, soiled, altered, or we reasonably believe has been used will not be accepted.
- We will hold items we have yet to accept for return for you to collect or arrange to ship. We will only dispose of your goods if they are collected or shipped within eight weeks of receiving the return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to our address listed in the letter we reply to your return requirement.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Refunds will be paid to you using the method of payment you used for the purchase.
- Our goal is to process a refund as soon as possible after receiving and accepting a return. We estimate refunds will be made to your payment provider within 7-10 working days.
- Refunds are given in the same currency as was used for your purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You may have the right to cancel purchases for certain items bought through our website within a legal cooling-off period under applicable distance selling legislation or, to the extent applicable, the statutory consumer protection rules of your location of residence. There is a 14-day cooling-off period following the day you received the Product for orders placed on our website.
- Please be aware that some items, including but not limited to the following, are not eligible for this right of cancellation:
- Goods made to your specification or goods that have been personalised.
- Services, if we have started to provide the services.
If you wish to cancel an order, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and specifying the reason for the cancellation:
- We will then confirm the cancellation.
- Refund any payments made using the same process as we process refunds.